Monday, May 03, 2010

OH BABY


I know gasp wow what huh??? Yes that is my cousin Cheryl and yes she is having a baby she is due around November 24th wooo hoo to new babies in the family! This is her first pregnancy and she and Jason are soooooo excited. To tell you the truth I am sooooo excited :). Today I went with her to her first appointment. Well sort of appointment she had all her blood work done. Taking one for the team I should call it. Cheryl did awesome for someone who is sooooo afraid of needles she would much rather fall off a cliff than every look at one. I just wanted to post this to tell her how proud I am of her for doing so well today and can't wait to see the baby on Wednesday via ultrasound of course :) Can't wait to see the little golf ball size baby in there :)

No comments: