Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Jackson turns 5


Oh Jackson, I cannot get over that you are 5 today. You amaze me each day and you make me smile at least 5 times a day. I love that your favorite color is yellow and must have everything that color. I love that you can count in Spanish all the way to 30 yet get slipped up counting that high in English. I love that you cannot stay clean for a second if we let you outside. God has blessed me with you and I am so happy he did so. God knew that this year would be meaningless some days without you. I love that when you pray at night you pray for all the children in the world and all the Nana and Papas and the Grandmas too.

Today was a big day we have an award ceremony at church. We also went to dinner to celebrate Jackson's Real birthday. Here are just a few pics from all the birthdays Jackson has had I bet if we counted ever time it would add up to 5 maybe six.


Award Ceremony with Ethan


Blowing out his candles!

Birthday with family at Red Robin

Chuck E. Cheese Party

School party

No comments: