Saturday, January 23, 2010

HELP HELP

I have been sucked into this thing I have begun to call winter cleaning. I have begun to tackle the hardest rooms in the house Jeremy and my room and the garage. GASP all of you might be saying. Because those of you who know me know that my room is the catch all in the Scott-Hannon Household if it doesn't have a spot it either goes in our room or the garage. Not to mention that my loving wonderful husband has decided to hide his clothes from me now and make me look from them. So I have succeeded in finding them scattered around our room in strange and interesting spots and in boxes. The Garage on the other hand the laundry monster had a attacked a long very long time ago. I am succeeding is slaying this monster one load at a time and actually putting it away in its correct spots. YEP my house will soon me livable again and clean and of course to my Mothers liking. Yes 7 months of damage happened to it while mom was in the hospital so catching up is going to take a good few weeks and get organized and hopefully it will stay that way. (at least for a few months). I have taken back $20 worth in cans WOO HOOO and it has went to gas already,but it works right. Also I have found TONS of change. My cousin and I have decided when we are all done we will count and found out exactly how much we found. So far in the garage and my room there is a ton. Maybe it will pay the PG&E while Jeremy is looking for a job YES I do believe it could be that much. We have been working on all this and at the same time keeping up with the every day grind so I think we are doing pretty good.

OH you might be wondering about the blood issue. I am now official on Vitamin B12 shots and also over 5000MG a day so some energy is coming back. Not to mention Iron and Vitamin D and a womans supplement. Slowly bu surly I will be a little normal again. For now I have been taking a lot of rests while the cleaning has been going on.

Jackson has been actually keeping his room picked up and he is wondering when the next appointment is for the house fairy to come. Maybe next wednesday.

PS Can we have a few prayers out there for Jeremy finding a job. Cause I love him greatly but this no money thing is going to begin to hurt.

No comments: