Monday, December 15, 2008

OOPS a Bit of BIG NEWS

Jeremy got a new job last week. He will be starting the week after Christmas. SURPRISE!!!! I know not too many of you knew was looking but it was something on his heart. He will be having a lot less work for more pay and it is only 4 miles farther away. He will be in Stockton now and sorry I dont know the name of the company. He will be a program annalist. Sorry I can't explain anymore but I am sure you all can look that up if you don't know what it is. HEHE Cause I really don't know how to explain it exactly. Just keep him in your prayers that he will be so much more happier and less stressful. Also pray that this is the way the Lord wants us to go!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! More money for less hours, can you ask for anything better :)