Thursday, June 19, 2008

INTRODUCTIONS


What can I say. I don't have much of a life really. To simply put it my occupation entails many rolls beyond wife and stay at home mom. I am 27 almost 28 and I live in a small town in CA. I take care of my mom full time so I stay home a lot taking care of her. She has COPD and Secondary lung disease and many things that go a long with it I have learned how to operate many contraptions that I must say I have become a pro at. I also am the preschool ministries coordinator at our church YES WOW. Oh and did I mention I also sell AVON. Now have you figured out that the stay at home part is not really staying at home. Jeremy and I have been married for 6.5 years and we have a son named Jackson. I still cant believe he is 3 and is growing every second. He will be starting preschool in August. Don't worry only 2 days a week. Both of those days I will be at the church while he is in class. It is at the same location and maybe I will be able to make a few grocery shopping trips without the grabby hands wanting everything on the shelf. I am sad that he is growing so fast. I know it is a every day life thing but I wish I could freeze time in so that we could just play all day forever.

OK so the reason for the blog is to get something down in print that I might remember some key points in my life and also let everyone know that even though I dont call every day that I am still alive and I have been getting something done other than laundry and cleaning. BLAH.

I can honestly say that is the worse part of being the stay at home MOM and WIFE is the cleaning every second of the day and the laundry piling up around my ears. I sometimes wish I could just stay in bed or even go to the spa and get a pedicure. Should I tell you it has been 3 yes 3 years sense I have had a pedicure done by someone else other than myself. HINT HINT people that buy presents for my for my birthday!!!

So the plans this week are

1. Pinewood Dirby races on Saturday- The Royal ranges are sponcering this at our church. i am sure I will get a bunch of pics in too. Jeremy and Jackson designed a car that looks like a mini van via Jackson's request :)

2. Sunday School (as usual)

3. Visit with family in Ripon. My Bro-in-law and Sis-in-law are going to be here from Texas for a few days before going to LA.

So I am hoping to post some more on here a little more :) Take care all and GOD BLESS

No comments: