Monday, December 15, 2008

YIKE whats going on I missed Thankgiving!



YES we are still alive and YES we did celebrate Thanksgiving and took a lot of pictures yet getting to a computer for a long enough time to actually blog has not been happening for quite some time. Jackson was sick and then I was sick and then I decided to stay sick for a good amount of time. YET me slowing down did not happen until I could not see out of one of my eyes so figured out how to pin me down hehe. Thanksgiving went so very well. We had a great time with all of our family. Tiffany had the baby the next day it was a BOY. They named him Maximus Alexander Eaves. We are going to be calling him Max a huge name for such a little baby. :) So here is a picture moment from Thanksgiving and from Max being born! Also my Mother-in-law Donna made some cookies with Jackson the other day he is a pro!

No comments: