Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sarah Graduated Today!

Whelp another huge goal in the Hannon Family has been made! My sister-in-law Sarah graduated from College today. It is so amazing to see how she has accomplished the past few year. I am so proud to call her my sister!!! Jackson was very proud of his Aunt Sarah also. He even picked out he leis and said "She need the big purple one not the what ucky one!" Too bad he didn't understand the whole thing so he looked over at me and said "I'm just going to go down there and see her." Yes we were in Arco Arena and Yes it was a HUGE group of people and my 3 year old started to trot and bounce done the stairs. Jeremy and I caught him a few time. He also was not happy with the guard that would not let him bring in his PB& J Sandwich and lunch pail in. No outside food or drinks you know. But they can sell popcorn and he noticed that as we were leaving. Life is so hard as a 3 year old not being able to eat at every moment and move around when you want to. I was so glad that it was not very long and he was not tortured too bad. :) After we went to dinner and had some family time. We are so proud of Sarah and her accomplishments she has made and we wish her all the best in her steps into the huge world of finally not having school any more. CONGRATS SARAH

(pictures to come very soon they are currently on the camera still) Hey I did blog though :)

No comments: