Tuesday, October 14, 2008

PUMPKIN PATCH TRIP #1 this year






On Saturday we went to the pumpkin patch. We had lots of visitors with us also. My Dad, Grannie Scott and Auntie Rhonda went with us. Then the next group of people that went along were the Biglers and the Hintons. Yep we are crazy tons of people tons of kids all running wild. It would have been wonderful but we thought we were going to blown to pieces. We still had a great time. No pumpkin buying yet but I am sure we will very soon. Jackson thinks he wants a $40 one but we all know that is NOT going to happen :)!!!! Jackson is very excited that it is fall he has been saying what happens during fall and what we can do. Oh and me being the photo happy person I am has taken over 100 photos and that is deleting the ones that with eyes closed and not smiling. Also I found a new trick while uploading Picasa3 can you tell I have been having some fun with it. Oh and a plus side anyone who wants a copy of the collages can have one just click on it and print WOO HOO!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks fun :)