Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jacksonism


OK I think I might starting typing these out just to share. Jackson says some of the funniest things at the funniest times.

Today were eating at a restaurant we had never been to before. It was beached themed inside and he thought it was the coolest thing ever. He talked about every cool detail. Later while we were waiting for our food Jeremy and I were talking about the song that was playing on the radio they had playing through out the restaurant then out of the blue Jackson said "I don't like this song" Jeremy and I were sort of taken back by this and we asked why he replied "hmm I just wish they had a Mariachi band?" HUH what? "You know what that is right Mama? I like the music they play and their hats" once again I say HUH what? LOL

2 comments:

thebiglers said...

SUCH a dork.

chanel said...

I love mariachi's too! What a cutie pie. We were very close to having a mariachi at our wedding...