Sunday, September 27, 2009

Melissa and Kris got married

Last Saturday on September 19th I had the honor of being Melissa's maid of honor. We trucked it to Tahoe and actually got a weekend away. No child. (Uhhh yah I missed him. I am so happy for Melissa and Kris and so glad they found each other. I pray that each day end with a kiss and a smile and wakes up the same! Also may you keep the Lord in your lives to guide you through the rough times and even the happy ones too!! PS Melissa you are now SeptoMom :P They have seven children combined. This must be true love right :) Love you both!

We celebrated Jeremy's Birthday also :) Happy Birthday honey I know I said it then too I love you so much and I am so glad you were born. I thank the Lord for putting you in my life and I you also to what you have brought to my life!

Here are some pics from the weekend.

No comments: