Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Jacksonism #2


Once again Jackson makes us all crack up with his random statements. I am so glad he lets these little thoughts out because some days I dont think we would have no comic relief. So the story...

Our town has decided that every road that we always take must need road construction. There isnt a moment in our day while taking and picking up Jackson from school that we see a sign or drive over a bump and feel like we have whip lash. It has become very annoying and I wonder why they must do it all at once when it can sometimes take 30 minutes to get through town when it normally takes 10 to 15 on a normal day. On the way home from school today Jackson saw all the road constructions on Louise. He mumbled to himself for a moment and lift himself up so he could see what was in front of us and then he replies. " OHHHH NO THIS LOOKS EXPENSIVE!" My friend Dana and I were laughing so hard we had to stop talking and just laugh at his comment. Yes I am sure the giant crater in the middle of the road will be rather expensive to fix LOL. That would have to be our laugh of the moment from Jackson!

No comments: